Courses provided by the Department of Pre-primary and Primary PedagogyTeaching practice II
The aim of the practice is to develop the basics of professional competencies and the cultivation of the future teaching personality, acting in a pedagogical reality with its deeper understanding. The practice brings to student a chance to familiarise him/herself with education, teaching and learning in different forms in the context of Czech school system as well as to discuss the experiences he/she has gone through. The didactic part of practicum gives insight into the structure of a lesson and its organising in practice through analysing the teaching lessons. The practice consists of target-oriented teaching observation as well as carrying out the learning exercises. The Teaching Practice is carried out mainly in pairs. The students are involved in teaching at primary schools (ev. nursery schools or preparatory classes). The language of instruction is English (or another language), according to the conditions in training schools. Goals of the Teaching Practice: • The student is familiar with formulating the goals of teaching and learning, as well as with different methods of teaching. • The student learns to evaluate his/her personal development as a teacher. • The student internalises the reflective way of thinking.
- The practice consists of target-oriented teaching observation as well as carrying out the learning exercises.
- The Teaching Practice is carried out mainly in pairs.
- The students are involved in teaching at primary schools (ev. nursery schools or preparatory classes).
Course completion requirements
- Participation in Practice
- Active participation in reflection
- Profound preparation and implementation of the practice